Advertising Sales Executive
DowntheRoad is always on the look-out for talented sales entrepreneurs who have a passion for modern marketing.
We offer the opportunity of career progression for those looking to grow and develop in the Advertising and Marketing Industry.
Hungry for continuous self-development and confident in your current knowledge of consumer habits & expectations on search engines & social media, prove to us over a short time of Uncapped Earning on a Commission-Only start, why we should hold on to you as a long-term asset in our organisation. Should you exceed your highly achievable benchmark of Performance & Customer Satisfaction, as well as blend in well within our Company Culture, we will welcome you to become a formal part of our organisation.
This role would suit individuals who are excited by digital and social platforms and want to forge a career in marketing and advertising.
- Grow businesses via Digital & Social Strategies
- Support your customers with expert advice on how to maximise leads via their website
- New business acquisition
Your experience allows you to identify businesses who are not maximising their opportunities in the digital space yet, could benefit from modern marketing strategies. You are well versed in Websites, SEM, SEO, and Social Media marketing and have a good understanding of budget v/s returns.
You are motivated by results and focused on building a long-term, trusted relationship with the businesses under your care.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident
- Previous Website Sales Experience will be highly regarded
- SEM, SEO, KPIs & Apps are more than just letters to you
- You love learning new things and thrive on helping businesses (and people) do better
- You are highly organised and structured
- You are an excellent communicator
- To you, autonomy is not a luxury – it is your natural operating environment for excelling
DowntheRoad offers you career advancement opportunities within an ambitious, dynamic and professional organisation. We promote personal responsibility, commitment and integrity for the benefit of our company, our employees and our customers.
You will be part of a team that shares a drive to excel at their work and generate results that matter.
Contact us at email@example.com with your direct contact number, email address, CV and a paragraph or two summarising your academic and/or professional prowess and we will get back in touch with you promptly.